Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The key

The key to all of Freya's dreams.


While cleaning my bedroom today I came across this key. Of course it instantly reminded me of Coraline. The best movie in the world. I gave the key to Freya and she asked,
Freya: Where is the door this goes to mom?
Me: There is not a door. I just found it in my room.
Freya: Can we cut a door into the wall on Saturday?
Me: No. I thought the Other Mother scares you.
Freya: She does. The Other Mother won't be there, only toys. Lots and lots of toys.

Tomorrow a different phase of my life starts, one where both of my children are in school. I will have a few hours to myself Monday through Thursday and I don't want to flutter it away. I started this blog to hold myself accountable for how I spend those few hours and I want to share what I do with those two and a half hours with you. Please join me, try my projects and please let me know what you think. I love the feedback. Happy Wednesday everyone!

2 comments: