Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Holiday to Portland and Astoria Oregon

September 30, 2009

In the morning my family and I leave for Portland Oregon.
We have an exciting holiday planned. No cell phones. No computers.




As I've mentioned I live in a small home. Creative storage solutions are a must. Fortunately I love vintage luggage. I do limit the colors I collect (blue, white, brown).
I love old luggage so much I want to use it on holiday!
Chris says that is ridiculous. I can't take it.
My argument is that that is the luggage people travelled with before someone invented the wheel.
After a week of debating we have come to a compromise.
I can take my vintage luggage but Chris will not move it an inch.
Not one.
Also, I am still responsible for the stroller, my purse and a satchel.
Modern luggage sounds great to me!

Ummm, I don't know how to fix that weird yellow stuff so I'm just leaving it.

5 comments:

  1. I love the vintage trunks! Nic just sent me the link to your blog and i love it! Keep crafting and I'll reap the benefits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you could compromise and just take the smaller one ;) This is a lovely collection of luggage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trunks are so cool. You really are great at picking up things that look great in your home. Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the luggage! Tell your husband to deal! They are to nice to leave inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cute luggage! Hope you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete