Friday, April 30, 2010

The Rouge Rabbit Gang: Introducing Linda

April 30, 2010

The Rouge Rabbit Gang: Introducing Linda

Linda is Paul's wife.
Linda is carnivorous and therefore quite feared within the rabbit community.
It makes perfect sense that Linda is the 'muscle' of the RR Gang.

Over the years Linda's diet has caused contention within their marriage. ( Two years this August)
As of this writing Paul and Linda are doing great and expecting their 147th child.



Linda is working on her first novel.
'How To Stew A Rabbit: A Cautionary Tale'



Currently Linda is involved in a plagiarism lawsuit with Warner Bros. and Bugs Bunny.
(Linda is made with Weeks Dyed Wool, vintage mother of pearl buttons from my great grandma and antique lace salvage from a pillowcase. The gem is a vintage earring).

5 comments:

  1. linda is so cute with her lace, and she has a great story, too.

    i got the mini-banner you sent. it's so pretty! it makes me smile every time i see it. i posted about it on my blog. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look kind of ferocious ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille,
    I would love to get your address, so I can send you a little something as a "thank you" for the pattern. Please let me know - wmslro@msn.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Wendy, I need your address too. I'll e-mail you again. (Did you recieve my first e-mail?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a riot! I love her.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete