Friday, April 9, 2010

Embellished Tee

April 10, 2010

Embellished Tee

There are signs of spring in my yard.





My beautiful embroidered pillowcase had its last day as a pillowcase.



I love the pink trim and the blue daisy so much and I want to see them all the time.



Logically I sewed them on a three dollar tee and put it on Freya.
Double pretty things even if it is a bit large.



It was super easy and fun to sew.



I have two extra fancy embroidery things(?) and a small length of crocheted trim if anyone wants it.
Just leave your address and I will mail it off straight away to whomever asks first.
Cheers to a lovely weekend.

8 comments:

  1. She is super adorable. Almost reminds of Katie 20 some odd years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are they already taken? if not, i'd love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool saganaga. Email m your address and I will mail them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea ! And that shirt is just too cute !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang cutest thing I have seen in awhile!

    ReplyDelete