Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Bathroom

April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Bathroom

Oh bathroom I love you so much.
Today is my bathrooms birthday.
One year ago today the two week long remodel of our upstairs bathroom was completed.
My father did all of the remodeling and I did all of the painting. (Chris helped by taking care of everything else!)
The bead board was a major task to paint.
I had to use a small artist brush to get into the grooves. Three coats, including primer.
It was painstaking but very worth it.







The tub and tile are the only things we did not change.
I love the jade green tile.





Some of my favorite knick knacks (aka dust collectors) are in my bathroom.
Everything, yes everything, in my bathroom was purchased at a yard sale or at a thrift store.
Sometimes I have great luck.


I have been making mini banners like mad.
I love them so.
Please leave a comment to win a banner.
I am giving away two of them.
You will be so happy if you win one because they are so sweet and little but not edible.
Wishing everyone a happy mid-week!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday bathroom! It looks great. My bathroom has a similar vibe. We also kept the original tub tile. Ours is green with yellow trim. Groovy, baby. Oh, and I want one of those mini banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to win too. We're soon moving house (if we manage to sell this flat and find a new house), and that banner would be so cool for the girl's room!

    ReplyDelete