To have success with the goals I've set for myself I need to adapt them a bit.
* Wake at 8:00 am. I do OK with this one unless Chris takes Freya to school. I'm OK with sleeping in here and there.
* Fewer 3:00 Am's. Only two, in 16 days.
* Walk Freya to and from school M-F. I will walk Freya to OR from school M-F.
* Blog M-F. I need to blog during the day instead of 10:30 pm. This goal is very important to me.
* Start an Etsy shop. I got it up and a few banners listed. This goal is going to take a lot of work and dedication. Computer skills are not my strength.
* My Christmas list is complete and I know what I am making. Deciding on projects is usually the most difficult part.
*Freya's school clothes finished by October 15. I have made a dress and a blouse. I'm nearly finished with a cute pleated skirt.
New music from Graywhale. I don't listen to CD's any longer now that we have a Bose stereo. (Oliver puts them on my ipod for me).
I will always buy CD's though.
Graywhale's used CD's are half as much as itunes and new releases are the same price as itunes.
I will always love owning a album on CD compared to a digital down load.
A lovely high school friend whom I haven't seen in twenty years came to visit yesterday.
We had a great time! I am so excited to renew our friendship.
Julie and I set a goal to see each other every other month.
Julie brought treats too.
She wanted to make aprons but knows she will never finish them so she gifted all the above to me!
I am in full Halloween decorating and crafting mode.
I made these pumpkin candle holder several years ago and the tissue paper has begun to curl and distort.