Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Vintage Sewing Fun

June 15, 2010





More Vintage Sewing Fun

June 15, 2010

I fall in love with a new project every time I look through these books.







These kitty puppets are the first thing on my list.
( Mister Rogers I miss you.)






These wall hangings will be an awesome afternoon project for the kids and I.




Paper sculpture






Way cool paper sculpture








My favorite, favorite times 10 is this daisy girl.
I haven't been excited about a paper craft project in awhile and this sweet doll blew my socks off.
I have a grand collection of vintage papers, stamps, books, postcards and fancy paper scissors.
I can't wait for a free afternoon when I can work on a few these.


And maybe one day, I think it would be so incredibly amazing to make an entire winter village out of paper.

P.S. There are two more days in the Freya dress giveaway.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I gotta get into paper crafts, that looks amazing!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ~Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puppets look so cute. I can't wait to see one.

    ReplyDelete