Monday, June 7, 2010

Firsts Of Summer

June 7, 2010

Firsts Of Summer

It was a day of 'firsts' for the summer.
First fresh laundry dried on the line, oh I missed that smell.
First roses from the garden.









Freya helping me fertilize the plants for the first time this season.







She worked very hard.
When she was 'finished with that chore' it took me twice as long without her help to complete.



Oliver reading under an umbrella in the rain.



First rainbow of the summer.
It was PRIDE week in Utah.
I thought it was nice for God to smile upon the gays with a double rainbow.






The first lighting storm of the summer.
It is very, very hard to catch lighting in a photo.






The storm was intense and changed quickly.


Wet lights.




Thank you for the nice words you left about my nest fiasco.
I feel much better now.
Cheers to a new week!


No comments:

Post a Comment