Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sewing, Sewing, Sewing

March 26, 2010



Sewing, Sewing, Sewing



I love sewing. It has been such a fun week making Freya cozy pants, super soft new pillowcases out of vintage sheets, and new Pauls.



Very soon you will be able to purchase a Paul of your own on Etsy.

I have wanted to open an Etsy store for awhile but my confidence needed a bit more fluffing to be ready to open my creations to everyone.







Freya and Oliver will have a hard time parting with all the Paul's but the Paul's are ready for a new home.




A new mushroom bellied Paul and new pillow cases.








Cozy Pants.




Cozy pants.



Cozy pants.



Cozy pants.



Cozy pants.



Goodies in the mail from Chicago.
The vintage sheets Shelly ( my vintage swap partner ) sent will make great cozy pants for me!
Freya is set with cozy pants through the spring and summer.
I need to find some manly looking sheet for Oliver and Chris.

Wow and entire blog about lounge wear! Awesome!

6 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome post. Those are some very lucky kiddos you have there. I love the pj pants that you have with the bias at the bottom, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants and the pauls! The kids look like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great vintage swap goodies you got & i love the cozy pants that match the pillowcases !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything!! I so want to start sewing again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so so cute, camille! i love sewing, too, so why i am sitting here at the computer! oh, and the vintage sheet in the bottom photo? i had a matching pillow case which i made into a dress for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should definitely open an etsy shop! Love the lounge wear!

    ReplyDelete