Sunday, March 7, 2010

Really Good Days

March 7 2010

Really Good Days

The family plus my Grandma Billie saw Alice In Wonderland this afternoon.
I love Tim Burton and especially love costume designer Colleen Atwood.
I leave the theater inspired after seeing a movie she has designed.



I think the White Queens choker is lovely.
It looks fairly easy to make.




I really like Alice's gloves.
These seem tricky to me.



We were very excited to see Alice!
Freya wore her Alice dress. Chris wore his Jack Skellington shirt.
Oliver donned a Cheshire cat pin and I wore an Alice pin.
I forgot to bring Grandma a pin.






The rug grows.
My right hand aches.


Freya, Oliver and I spent some time reading, crocheting and rock throwing down on the Jordan River Parkway yesterday.
Chris stayed home to make soup and chocolate cake.








It has been a really good weekend.


1 comment:

  1. just the kind of mellow weekend days i like too. love the river shots and your rug is lovely!
    nicola
    http://whichname.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete