Friday, October 1, 2010

Freya's School Clothes

October 1. 2010

Freya's School Clothes

I finished the dress this evening.
Both Freya and I love it.
It is my best work yet.





I changed the pattern a bit.
I made the darts larger.







The crotchet yellow flower is to hide the small hole I cut in the fabric.









Instead of sewing eye hooks to the top of the dress I made a button and loop fastener.
I won't make this dress again so check my ESTY shop in the next week or two.
Happy October!

4 comments:

  1. It's great ;-)
    How clever with the yellow crochet flower...
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    P.S. Camille did you get my email? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! All your extra details really make it special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lot of time & work you put into it with all the details

    ReplyDelete