My Super Goals
The 2010 - 2011 school year is in full swing.
I have been dreading/anticipating this year for a long while.
Oliver and Freya are at school all day and I have seven hours of blank space time.
(Yes I clean and do laundry and such but without your children needing you every time you start a task , you finish much faster).
So that I don't twiddle my time away I have set some goals this year.
- Oliver's bedroom moved downstairs.
- Freya gets her own room.
- Kitchen, hall, staircase, living room, and Freya's room painted.
- Walk Freya to and from school everyday. ( I am 4 for 6 in the am and 6 for 6 in the pm).
- Blog Monday - Friday
- Finish all X-Mas gifts by November 15.
- Finish sewing Freya's school clothes by October 15.
- Organize neighborhood garden.
- Learn to knit.
- Start my Etsy store.
This is Freya on her first day of school.
Oh yeah, she is in the first grade this year.
P.S. The cast came off today.
Freya and Papa.
I love the Willy Wonka glasses.
Success to Oliver and Freya this school year!