Friday, November 13, 2009

Waiting For Guffman To Bring Me Inspiration

November 13, 2009

My musical taste wanders.
Sometimes I only listen to two or three songs on an album.
Sometimes I listen to the same song FIVE times in a row.
Today I listened to Radiohead's 'House of Cards' on repeat until Chris actually took it out of my little 'beat box' radio and threatened to smash it. Really.
I was glad when he left for errands and I could listen to 'House of Cards' five more times.



After days of being uninspired I just started sewing.















Sometimes it is best to just stop thinking and sew.
I can't decide if I like the bow legged, alien head, over elongated torso, rabbitish doll.
The face hasn't appeared yet either.
Hummm. Maybe I need to listen to 'House of Cards' one more time.






No comments:

Post a Comment