Sunday, December 20, 2009

Grandma Billie's X-mas Party

December 20, 2009

Grandma Billie's X-mas Party

Tonight was my Grandma Billie's annual Christmas Eve Party.
Grandma Billie has been hosting this party on Christmas Eve for the past 39 years.
She broke tradition today for a very good reason.
How else do you get all five of your grandchildren and their children all together at one time?
It doesn't happen very often.
All of us were together tonight.
By now you must know what my family does when we all get together.
We Dance!



My dad's dance card is always full.

He nearly got kicked in the romance sac seconds after I took this photo.
Why is pain to the crotch so funny?




We bug, poke, prod and snuggle Grandpa Tim.




We torture Oliver with love.



There was much love and joy in that house today.
Some of the best memories of my life happen in Grandma and Grampa Dumas' living room.



Teah



Nic and Tessa



My brother Nicholas and his amazing family with Freya smooshed in.



Oliver and Teah



Teah and Cicily at grandma's organ.
They played a mean rumba beat.


My beautiful Grandma Billie.
A few weeks ago we went to Kmart to buy toys for the great grand children.
It was really, really fun.
Grandma and I went to lunch after.
She tried a gyro for the first time!


Playing with the new toys.

Tonight I go to bed with love I can't describe in my heart.






1 comment:

  1. What a fun time! I love family gatherings, it is what the season is about.

    ReplyDelete