Friday, December 18, 2009

Dogs And Space

December 18, 2009

Dogs And Space

Kai is my soon to be one year old nephew.
He is a very, very beautiful, fat baby. (For now. He is starting to move faster and faster.)
He is the apple of my eye.
Kai's quilt was so fun to sew.
I enjoy simply sitting down at my sewing machine with an idea and beautiful fabric.
(Music too of course. Lots and lots of music.)
And Imagining.






I pulled from my fabric stashes again. (I love to play with my fabric while the kids are at school.)
The dog fabric was a thrift find on December 2.
It was a holiday gift from the thrift store to find two large, long, vintage drape panels.
I have lovely piece of this fabric to giveaway.
I'll tell you a bit more soon.



I had wonderful luck at the thrift store on Wednesday.
Freya and I found amazing children's books.



Be Nice To Spiders is a family favorite.



My parents join a Disney book club when I was young.
I think they came in the mail every month or so.
I remember pouring over them for hours.
Our papa read them to us all the time.



Slowly we have been collecting them.
We read them all the time.


I love thrifting at Christmas time.
It is the best time to find holiday decorations.


Beautiful toppers.



I'll have all the details of the fabric giveaway tomorrow.
Happy weekend.






1 comment: