Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finished Sweater Handbag.

October 20, 2009

My sweater handbag is finished. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

I didn't mention that last Wednesday when we made Caroline's bag I made it up as I went along.
This yellow sweater bag was my second attempt and now I want to make 100 of them. There are so many different ways you can embellish and alter this bag.

The instructions to make this sweater handbag are coming soon.
If you have never written instructions on how to do something it is quite a challenge. Clear and concise are not strong points for me. I have a very scattery brain a lot of the time.


I hope you all have a super duper autumn day.
P.S Chris says I can't listen to the Sweeney Todd sountrack when he is home. Eight nights consecutively is enough.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful. Sorry, that last post I had a spelling challenge with :)

    ReplyDelete