Thursday, April 7, 2011

Music Tuesday On Thursday

April 7, 2011 Thursday I spent all my April allowance on music today. From left to right, top to bottom, Radiohead: The King of Limbs Wanda Jackson: The Party Ain't Over (with Jack White) Sneaker Pimps: Becoming X PJ Harvey: Let England Shake Nick Cave And The Bad Seed: Murder Ballads Deer Hunter: Halcyon Digest PJ Harvey :Is This Desire The Strokes: Angles In rotation before I bought new music, Franz Ferdinand: You Could Have It So Much Better The Killers: Sam's Town Goldfrapp: Felt Mountain New Order: The Best Of Ella Fitzgerald: Jazz 'Round Midnight Again (Best of) Miles Davis: Porgy And Bess What have you been listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. Adele 21 , The Beatles Revolver, Jack Johnson Brushfire Fairytales, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts Greatest Hits
    I hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a nice weekend that weather was GREAT on Sunday . Almost 80 degrees ! So I got some much needed yard work done ! I hope you have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete