Thursday, January 7, 2010

Painting: Day 3

January 7, 2009

Painting: Day 3

I primed the bedroom today.
Total time: 3 hours



Tip: Pour a fair amount of paint into a medium container so you don't have to carry the entire paint pail around.
An ice cream bucket or large coffee can works really well.




Block in all corners and trim first.



Roller paint the walls and ceiling.




Tools



Hardwood floors are forgiving if you drip paint but only if you wipe it fairly soon.



To wipe up paint use an old rag and water.



After each painting day is over rinse out your brushes and....


Store them in some kind of bag.



This is the softie I designed for my sweet nephew Kai's birthday.



I named him Paul.
He is quite odd looking and I like that!


Wow this week went fast.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Camille! I LOVE the softee - adorable! I also love to paint walls. It's nice to see that I am not alone in this, as I think most people don't look forward to it. What color did you choose? Don't keep us in suspense!

    ReplyDelete