Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Baby Shower

March 21, 2011

A Baby Shower

Saturday afternoon I co-hosted a shower.
(Thanks Aunt Elaine and Chelsea).

My cousin Sarah is having her first baby.



I went to Harmons for flowers Saturday morning and came home with these anemone's.
($2.50 ea.)



I quickly pushed them into pots.
There is no sun in Utah so they may be dead in a few days.





Menu
Cucumber sandwiches
Peanut butter sandwiches
English biscuits from Pirate O's (in Draper)
Spinach salad with almonds, crasins and like raspberry vinaigrette.
Sun Chips
Tea from The English Pantry (in Sandy), with lemon, sugar and honey.
Elaine and Chelsea put together a yummy luncheon.
I had fun playing with my dishes.
A great time was had by all.

My mama.







The little girls ate a lot of biscuits.
Freya: "Mom they're cookies not biscuits."

Lots of family came together for the first time in awhile.
Love was in my home!


Cookies, chips PB&J and a tea party.








Chelsea and Elaine.
My aunt Elaine has been a nurse for 20+year and I really admire her.






Belly to belly.
My sweet cousin Sarah (pink stripes) and my sister-in-law Marti.








We all fell in love with this knit hat. (My sister Katie has great taste)!
I would love to learn how to make them.
It was a Best Day Ever day.
P.S. Saturday night we had the best family Scrabble game ever.


(Oh,
and I won for the first time ever).


Cheers to a new week

6 comments:

  1. That tea looks delicious. It makes me want to have a cup right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Camille

    It looks like you had an absolutely fantatic day...
    I LOVE your English tea party theme and your bunting dotted around looks fantastic!
    Have a wonderful week ahead
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love parties like that! your house is so fresh and bright!
    have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby shower did turn out nice. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute idea for a baby shower! so classy.

    yes my middle name is Camille and i love it! i pretty much love it more than my first name, ha. such a great name :)

    ReplyDelete