Sunday, July 11, 2010

Freya Is Six

July 12, 2010

Freya Is Six

My sweet baby girl turned six on July 9.



The only thing she asked for was six high balloons.
Chris brought her six balloons!



Last night we had our family over for cupcakes and ice cream.





My brother Nicholas and sister Katie. (standing)




Kai









My dad, brother, and momma.



Nicholas' twin girls, Tessa, Laney.



Big sister, Haley.


I hung paper doilies on the laundry line.


Vintage and new doilies.



A thrifted table cloth I found this weekend.



I want to make everything in this Zakka Sewing book.
I am working on these cross tote bags.
I stitched up the grey wool first but decided it would be better for fall.
I am going to finish the green one first.




I found this super rad belt at the thrift store to use for handles.





The tote liner will be made from an old pair of linen pants I have been saving.



I will share photos of the totes when they are finished!
Happy new week!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you both! We just had a July birthday too (the 4th!) and my littlest one recently turned 6. So big, yet still so little...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow--i need to check zakka sewing out! great thrifted finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!!! what a pretty party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to freya! looks like a fun party. you did a great job with the decorating.

    your totes are looking so lovely. i'm excited to see the final product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy birthday sweet girl!
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete